I’m a consultant at Brand Federation, where I provide expertise in marketing and digital experiences.
I was previously a marketer in the tech industry from big tech to early-stage startups.
I’m based in San Francisco, California where I enjoy running around the Bay Area with my wife and pomeranian.
Work samples are available upon request
Some of my favorite projects I’ve worked on
- BrandFederation.com - website redesign from information architecture to development
- Wingspan Health TikTok - social growth from 0 to 10K+ following
- TeamBlind Instagram - social media optimization for app and website traffic
- Project Spectre - marketing program that evolved into GHOST, Snap’s AR Innovation Lab
- Lens Fest 2 - social strategy for annual community marketing event
- Snapchat Cameos - marketing campaign for new Snapchat product feature
- 3D Camera Mode - marketing campaign for new Snapchat product feature
The Anemic Nurse
Finding out your family history is important for YOUR health! Wingspan Health is an awesome healthcare company that I'm a medical advisor for that is looking...
Some of my favorite activities outside of work
- Fear & Loathing 50M Ultra Marathon - ran 50 miles in under 10 hours (9:59:31)
- Fried Chicken Ultra - ran 50K around SF to eat 10 types of fried chicken
- Migraine Tracker - built a “viral” combo Google Form+Sheet to help my wife track migraines
- Competitive Eating - ate a McDonald’s Happy Meal in under a minute
- Ad Agency Run - mapped an educational 5-mile run to ad agencies in SF
- Casual Restaurants Run - mapped a 5-mile run to all of the chain casual restaurants in SF
- Pokemon GO - caught all of the Gen 1-3 Pokemon